HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at email@example.com, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2018/09/18/pre… https://t.co/6Mwf34RQuG 1 week ago
- To all my fb family, you are invited to this ceremony to remember the tiny ones we have lost b facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 weeks ago
- Good morning! Today is the International Day of Hope. This evening at 7pm, The Tears Foundation will be hosting a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Here are additional details regarding the International Day of Hope Ceremony being held August 19 at 7pm at the Ang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago