HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at email@example.com
- Sharing an excerpt from an article written by Lexi Behrndt called, "Soul Ties" "When a child dies, a mother is stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 months ago
- Mark for Calendar for March 31 for the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep remembrance walk at Cypress Grove Park in Orlando… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Our Angel is here to bring you comfort. Whenever you need it, the Angel is there for you. Remember we have two cere… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Hi Everyone- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep is... raceroster.com/events/2019/21… 4 months ago