HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at email@example.com, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi Everyone- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep is... raceroster.com/events/2019/21… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- Prayers for all parents and families grieving this Christmas facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- Don't forget this Thursday December 6th at 7pm will be our Candlelight ceremony at Sunshine Park. We will be honori… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago