HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at email@example.com
- There are so many who follow this page that are keepers who have helped grieving parents in so many ways big and... fb.me/1JEf10Ivy 2 months ago
- fb.me/NyxLQJf8 3 months ago
- Good Morning- we look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday. Please don’t forget to RSVP and email your child’s... fb.me/Hu1nJYGX 4 months ago
- fb.me/8AAvvPqzQ 4 months ago
- Please join us as we remember our little angels fb.me/EuaK3qS6 4 months ago