HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at email@example.com Make a donation via our PayPal
- December 6th Candlelight Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/12/07/dec… 5 months ago
- Dec 6th Candlelight Vigil at 7pm angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/11/15/dec… 6 months ago
- Wanted to share our #PregnancyAndInfantLossAwarenessDay ceremony we do every year. We prerecorded it and wanted to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- 2021 Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/10/15/202… 7 months ago
- 2021- October 15th – VIRTUAL- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/09/13/202… 8 months ago