HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at email@example.com
- fb.me/4tLFWUJWp 1 week ago
- To all the Dad's fb.me/zLYR5dRp 1 week ago
- When Father’s Day Hurts fb.me/6Aqbdj6ba 2 weeks ago
- We know today has mixed emotions, know that we are thinking of you all and wishing you Peace today on Mother's Day. fb.me/29fi4Yzpg 1 month ago
- facebook.com/today/videos/1… fb.me/2QFSAiU5g 1 month ago