HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at email@example.com
- We hope you are able to attend the International Day of Hope Ceremony hosted by the Tears Foundation Orlando that i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Hello everyone....take a look at this event that is being held at the Angel of Hope in honor of the International D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- The Angel of Hope of Central Florida is participating in the walk May 20 to remember all babies gone too soon. If y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Still A Mother abedformyheart.com/still-a-mother/ 2 months ago