HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at email@example.com, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Make a donation via our PayPal
- The Birth Ease Podcast: Helping endure infant Loss with Gary Vogel angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/12/04/the… 5 months ago
- December 6th – 11th Annual Forever in our Hearts Remembrance Ceremony ***VIRTUAL*** angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/11/10/dec… 5 months ago
- October 15th – VIRTUAL- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/09/16/oct… 7 months ago
- HOPE angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/05/11/hop… 12 months ago
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony – October 15th,@2019 angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2019/09/08/pre… https://t.co/PuTV6w8OIV 1 year ago