HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at email@example.com Make a donation via our PayPal
- Wanted to share our #PregnancyAndInfantLossAwarenessDay ceremony we do every year. We prerecorded it and wanted to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- 2021 Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/10/15/202… 18 hours ago
- 2021- October 15th – VIRTUAL- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/09/13/202… 1 month ago
- The Birth Ease Podcast: Helping endure infant Loss with Gary Vogel angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/12/04/the… 10 months ago
- December 6th – 11th Annual Forever in our Hearts Remembrance Ceremony ***VIRTUAL*** angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/11/10/dec… 11 months ago