HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at email@example.com, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good Morning- we look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday. Please don’t forget to RSVP and email your child’s... fb.me/Hu1nJYGX 1 week ago
- fb.me/8AAvvPqzQ 1 week ago
- Please join us as we remember our little angels fb.me/EuaK3qS6 2 weeks ago
- Please join us as we remember our little angels fb.me/SHMYMcDi 2 weeks ago
- Angel of Hope Candlelight Vigil angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/ang… https://t.co/OF7d21J8GN 2 weeks ago