HEAL (Helping Endure InfAnt Loss) is a seven week, structured support group designed for couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. Some of the topics include: discussion of the uniqueness of this loss, differences in how others grieve this loss, differences in how mom’s and dad’s grieve, how self esteem is damaged, facing subsequent pregnancy after a loss, and facing medical issues. The group was designed and is facilitated by a clinical psychotherapist after personally experiencing a full term stillbirth. The group is held four times a year and requires advance registration. For more information about the group, or to register, contact: Gary Vogel. LMHC at email@example.com, or (407) 260-9222.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Make a donation via our PayPal
- October 15th – VIRTUAL- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/09/16/oct… 1 month ago
- HOPE angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2020/05/11/hop… 5 months ago
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony – October 15th,@2019 angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2019/09/08/pre… https://t.co/PuTV6w8OIV 1 year ago
- Our hearts break every time another parent joins "The Club" (of grieving parents). Paula Cobb announced today the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Sharing an excerpt from an article written by Lexi Behrndt called, "Soul Ties" "When a child dies, a mother is stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago