>Thanks to all who have donated so far in 2009. We have collected over $6,700 and Florida Hospital has been kind enough to match an additional $7,000 to our cause; for a total just under of $14,000. We still have a long ways to go. Our current goal right now is to continue to collect donations and to find a home for the Angel of Hope in Central Florida.
Want to donate to the Angel of Hope CFLPlease send a check or money order: Angel of Hope of Central Florida P.O. Box 2323 Sanford, Fl 32772-2323 Email us at email@example.com Make a donation via our PayPal
- October 15th- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2022/09/18/oct… 1 week ago
- December 6th Candlelight Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/12/07/dec… 9 months ago
- Dec 6th Candlelight Vigil at 7pm angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/11/15/dec… 10 months ago
- Wanted to share our #PregnancyAndInfantLossAwarenessDay ceremony we do every year. We prerecorded it and wanted to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- 2021 Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Ceremony angelofhopecfl.wordpress.com/2021/10/15/202… 11 months ago